Lori A. Favata
Lori A. Favata is a graduate of the New England School of Law in Boston, Massachusetts where she received her Juris Doctor degree in 1988. She is a 1984 graduate of Union College in Schenectady, New York where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in psychology.
Prior to joining the practice in 1999, she obtained extensive work experience in the areas of workers' compensation and Social Security disability law. She has been in practice since 1989, during which time she has done both plaintiff and insurer defense work in administering and litigating workers' compensation claims. In addition, she has civil litigation experience in the areas of personal injury, negligence, and general disability matters. She currently handles cases in all of these areas and specializes in representing disabled employees in workers' compensation and Social Security disability cases.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Massachusetts, 1989
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1989
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, 1988, J.D.
- Union College, 1984, B.S.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of Massachusetts, Metrowest Committee Member
- Worcester County Workers' Compensation Committee
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Committee
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Lecturer at various workers’ compensation and Social Security disability seminars
- Guest speaker on the Money Matters radio program
- Lifetime Member of Strathmore’s Who’s Who