Landlord and Tenant Law
The landlord-tenant relationship can often times be tense, stressful, and adversarial. However, many of the issues that arise from the landlord-tenant relationship can be prevented when both parties are aware of their rights and responsibilities.
Our attorneys are well versed in this area of law and can provide you with the knowledge and guidance necessary to maintain a safe and pleasant rental experience.
Some of the issues our attorneys can assist you with include:
- Drafting and reviewing residential leases
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial leases
- Residential evictions
- Commercial evictions
- Post-foreclosure eviction and litigation
- Failure to pay rent
- Security deposit disputes
- Housing code violations
- Repair issues
- Retaliation claims
- Breach of contract or lease violations
- Condominium conversion disputes