Christopher M. Flood
Christopher M. Flood is a graduate of Suffolk University Law School, where he received his Juris Doctor degree in 1988. He graduated cum laude from the University of Massachusetts Amherst with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1984.
Prior to founding his law practice in the historic city of Marlborough, Massachusetts in 1991, he practiced law at a litigation firm in Boston, acquiring extensive legal research, writing and courtroom experience. The law firm now focuses on representing buyers, sellers, and lenders in both residential and commercial real estate, zoning, development and land use, estate planning, personal injury, Social Security disability, business and corporate formation and maintenance, landlord/tenant law, and general civil litigation. The office handles a variety of both individual and business clients with confidentiality, expertise, and diligence.
Areas of Practice
- Business Transactions
- Condominium Law
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Real Estate Law
- Zoning and Land Use
- Massachusetts, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1992
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, 1988, J.D.
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts, 1984, B.A.
- Honors: Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association
- Lecturer, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education
- Notary Public